Born in 1990 in Hong Kong, Beryl likes drawing since her childhood. She graduated from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2012, with her concentration as Comparative Literature. Since 2009 (when she first took the course of Comics Art), the artist begins to document her drawings and release her illustrations online and in local press media. She now is a freelance illustrator.
Illustrations and texts
On Mingpao, TimeOut Beijing, Undergrad, 《脈絡號》
- A graphic dialogue: China / Hongkong, Kollaborat, Leipzig.
- 貓之夏創作展, La Belle Epoque, Hong Kong.
- Bank Art Fair 2013, represented by Nine Heaven Art, Island Shangri-la Hotel, Hong Kong.
- Give Love A Chance: BigLove X Gigi Chao@Hong Kong Contemporary 2013, The Excelsior, Hong Kong.
- The Obscure Desire of Objects, Haji Gallery, Hong Kong.