If you believe that any content appearing on any website connected with Cargo infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible, unless the posting party provides written proof of the right to use such material within a 14 day period from the date your notice was received:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.